Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers

Thursday, September 20, 2012

My Fav Breakfast




Holla dear.
Lets start our day with Roti telur cicah gula + kari n nescafe tarik kurang manis. I am real Malaysian.
internet office still can't be use. Me still can do my job as long as not related to server n email. Backup printer ada kat lab but that pc have no microsoft office programs n internet connection. Just used for testing machine. So all the documents need to backup in hard copy still pending until the computerman done his work. But, yesterday the whole day he tried to fix it but until end still no internet connection. So do we need others? he3. we wait n see whether today the server going ok or not.
I always like this. Like to drag my mukaddimah sepanjang2 karangan. Then sampai ke main issue,  i'm totally lost what actually the story i want to share with all of you. So i need to refer back to the tittle. (luckily if i already wrote it, if not, this entry will be on the draft until i delete it.) ha3. I'll never sambung coz dah so basi.
Ha3. Still takde isi until 3rd paragraph. Sabar je la ye. Actually, i want to share my favourite breakfast ever. please refer to the pictures above. Jilat jari i told u. Pagi2 kurang sikit nak makan nasi2 ni. Kecuali teringin. So roti telur is my choice. Never bored with this food. Yes, saya seorang yg bosan. I only eat n drink benda yg sama bila pergi makan. Ha3.
okla. Stop sini lu. Malas nk taip guna handphone. Susah. Klu internet dah ok ku update lagi. Taadaa.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

2 comments:

MOMMYLIN said...

my fav too. tapi mengemukkan.. :(

Akma said...

hehehe...
makanan malaysia semua best2 and semua pon menggemukkan...